We all have some files which we would like to keep private. There are many programs to do so, which can make things confusing. Why not make your own perfectly working password protected folder locker program?
- Rename your batch file to something that will not attract others attention.
- Hide your batch file any where you like.
- The text file must be renamed with an extension with ".bat" or the file will not work.
- The folder can't be run, but could very easily be deleted if 'show hidden files' and 'view system files' is checked.
- All one has to do is right-click and select "Edit," (Windows 7,) and they can view your password.